Zhang Yijin Desktop&Mobile Pages

Wendy-Desktop

Wendy-MobilePage

Yijin Zhang- Creative Brief

I designed the Page for the Rachael Ray’s Yum-o! It is a nonprofit that empowers kids and their families to develop healthy relationships with food and cooking. So the target audiences are children and their parents. So I tried to make the page as simple as possible. I used a lot of pictures to attract kids’attentions. Also, I used the Microsoft Tai Le in this page, because it’s not only easy to read, but also reminds me of childhood. And I used the same orange in the page, because it is the color of the logo. I didn’t show “DONATE” part in the page. Because I want it to open in a new window, so that audiences can type in their card information clearly and safely.

In the mobile page, I used limited characters. Pictures and titles of the articles are main content of the mobile page, so people can enjoy this page easily. By clicking the title, audiences can get into another page, which has complete recipes or articles.

Both Food.com and Jamieoliverfoodfoundation.com inspired me. They are all websites about food, and they display recipes in a very clear way.